Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
This innocence is brilliant

Tonight's dinner was awesome. Mum cooked prawn noodles! =P Okay anyway, YAY! public holiday! So yesterday, after school, went to Tampines Mall's Fish & co for geraldine's advance birthday celebration. Things went pretty well. Hopefully she enjoyed herself, doing all the embarrassing stuffs, and being forced to drink disgustingly mixed water. haha. After that, we splitted. Kk, Les, Ernest and myself decided to play mahjong at Ernest's. Weiyan and Rainft tagged along too. Poor leslie lost 7 bucks in total to all 3 of us! haha. While playing mahjong, i was chatting online with Shimin about "GUYS". haha. And I've yet to find ****. =) Well, leslie and rainft left us after that. Kk and i started playing PS. We had so much laughters at every different games we played. haha. Then today morning, 'bout 9am, went to meet up with Mum and aunt at Loyang Point for breakfast. Supposed to go shopping with Aunt but I was too tired to go anywhere. I only managed to sleep at 2pm, and woke up at 6 plus. So i'm still so damn tired, gonna have an early night! Oh anyway, stupid make up lecture tomorrow spoilt the plan i had with cousin. booo....

With love, on Tuesday, May 01, 2007
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse